Twitter Updates

Friday, September 03, 2004

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Marketing

This is the confirmed script thus far. It seems a little short, but I'm sure George Lucas will come up with some filler dialogue, a la "It's rough and coarse, and gets everywhere":

Padme: "It's not all about you, Anakin."
Obi-Wan: "Now let's get a move on, we have a battle to win."

Commander Cody: "Yes Sir!"

Anakin: "I don't fear...."

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

"No......"


Looks like a sure winner.

I also should point out that I'm changing my political affiliation to Independent. If anybody wants to join me in tearing up your registered republican card, please do so. Even send me pictures. Now, if only I knew how to post pictures.

3 comments:

Feaverish said...

Although a registered Democrat, I'm doing my part by flipping off the Republican Headquarters as I cycle past each morning and evening. This morning, though, I accidentally flipped off a bunch of people protesting in front of the Headquarters. I couldn't read their signs. Also, when you flip someone off and then wave, this doesn't seem to make them feel better.

jonny ragel said...

aaron: did you try faking an eastern european accent? example: "USA is OK. you're number one. you're number one." that should smooth things over......

jonny ragel said...

Anakin: "but I put on my G to bust an ina-steller cap in the emperor's butt-"

Obi-Wan: "remember what master yoda said about busting caps, young jedi."

Anakin: "shiiiiiiiii----what does master yoda know about ina-stellar caps?"