Twitter Updates

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Art of Public Music

You should be able to hear my "band" (Jonny and I) on this internet radio station:
http://www.nowhereradio.com/lmixr
Although, last time I checked it was temporarily down. Give it a whirl though.
The tracklist for the latest mix cd I made is this:

Shake That Ass On The Dance Floor - Vicious Vicious Blood & Clover
Stoned Love - The Supremes Hitsville USA, The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971 (Disc 4)
The Judgment - Solomon Burke Don't Give up on me
This Is to Mother You - Sinéad O'Connor Gospel Oak
Return To Oz - Scissor Sisters Scissor Sisters
Return - OK GO OK GO
The Model - Belle & Sebastian Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant
After the Fall - Elvis Costello Mighty like a Rose
Cascade - Peter Murphy Cascade
A It Miek (Original Version) - Desmond Dekker Anthology 1963 To 1999
Evil - Interpol Antics
Fog - Radiohead Knives Out (single)
Hard To Handle - Carl Dawkins The Upsetter + 8
Air on a G String - Walter Carlos Bach-Carlos: Switched-On Bach 2000
A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Willie Nelson Always On My Mind
Shine - Worm Is Green Automagic
Jesus - The Velvet Underground The Velvet Underground
I've Lived On A Dirt Road All My Life - Manitoba Up In Flames
(I'm A) Roadrunner - Jr. Walker & The All Stars Hitsville U.S.A., The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971
Rockin' Chair - Hoagy Carmichael Hoagy Carmichael And Friends: Stardust Melodies
Deep Purple - April Stevens & Nino Tempo Atlantic Hit 45's '58-'77
Vega-Tables - Brian Wilson SMiLE

Hope you can make head and tails out of this.
God bless the iPod.

Have I mentioned that of the 25 kids in my drawing class, I'm a top contended for "worst drawer in class"? Its true. But I don't let it get me down.

And most importantly, RIP Christopher Reeve. You truly were a super man.
Everybody go rent "Noises off" starring 2 now dead actors, Christopher Reeve and that guy from 3s Company. And it has Michael Caine, so you know it rocks, in a respectable way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sloop, I just went to the site and it wasn't up yet. I can't wait to hear your music