Twitter Updates

Saturday, December 18, 2004

It's official! U2 have a secret satanic mission!

Finally, a good christian organization has done an exposé on the secret satanic agenda of that sacrilicious rock band "U2".
Here's an 8 minute video on the evil treachery perpetrated by them. Half the fun is the narrator, who sounds like a cross between a Canadian, a voice actor from a Godzilla movie's English overdub, and a Baywatch lifeguard. Check it out here:

http://www.goodfight.org/e_u2.html


Thought of the day:
"Thank god for Christmas, a time when we can make loved ones unhappy, or at least uncomfortable."

Currently listening to: voices in my head, brought on by the satanic messages in U2's "music".

2 comments:

BonikaStJames said...

That was pretty awesome. I'd check out more of the website but I'm afraid. I know that it wasn't the point of the video but Bono looks hot with makeup on!

jonny ragel said...

wow. that settles it----the rock industry really is the devil's tool to corrupt the world. then what am I doing listening to rock?????

you know.....I've got a lot of growing up to do.

*smell of burning cds*