Twitter Updates

Thursday, December 23, 2004

My neighbor

So, yesterday, I was awakened by dreaming of this joke, and it really made me laugh when I was still half asleep, but now, I just don't know. Here's the joke:

So, I've got this neighbor, and I think she's German, but she's really short. So yesterday, she was walking her dog past my house, and I went up to her and said, "I thought you people were supposed to be tall." She said, "You people?! You people?!! You ignorant sunuvabitch!! Just because I'm black, doesn't mean I should be in the NBA, you white bastard!!"

Maybe she's not German.

2 comments:

Caramel Monk said...

She said that? Short people are mean. And stupid.

BonikaStJames said...

It sounds like Jake Handey might have gave you a visit in the early hours.

Willis told the "I'm thinking of something orange" joke in his sleep once.