Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Best class ever!

So yesterday in my Pop Culture "Mentor" class, my "mentor" (who I'm pretty sure is a couple years younger than me) had us do a writing exercise. The exercise was this: write down the 5 worst words you've ever said; then use each of them in a sentence. Here are my sentences:
1. The dirty c--- cheated on her husband.
2. War turns men into mean f-----------.
3. Due to consuming too much Olestra, Bill's a--- leaked a sticky fluid.
4. Jim is a d-----.
5. S--- tastes bad.

The funniest thing of all, was that just that morning over breakfast, I had used all of these examples in a conversation whose topic was "Why my job could be better". Zing!

This afternoon at said job, I spent a deal of time taking a quiz regarding the show "Curb your Enthusiasm". I've seen 3 of the 4 seasons, and happen to own seasons 2 & 3 on dvd. So, with that in mind, I answered 380 multiple choice questions, and got 61% correct. Considering that at probably 25% of the questions were total guesses, I think that's pretty good. And good for my morale. Here is the link, that's not really a click-and-go, but more of a copy-and-paste type link: http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/games

Currently listening to: The Office (BBC series) in the background, at home. Terrificly funny show. Seriously the best thing since Wonderbread. Iif you have any respect for yourself at all, go watch it now, all 4 discs.

4 comments:

jonny ragel said...

if you ever get a hot tub. will you post us from it with your lappy? I mean. with wireless a man does possess these opportunities.

so I'll just go take a s___ and wait for your response. and if the phone chord reaches far enough I might be able to put my computer in the kitchen and see my twinkling screen from the toilet.

Jay said...

Zing!
What kind of job do you have that allows you to answer hundreds of pointless questions?
Do tell!

Caramel Monk said...

Yay! 'Curb' is a classic show that gets better and better with each season... And I once had a _unt who cheated on her husband. The _ is an 'A'... Although the fact that she cheated probably makes her a c---.

BonikaStJames said...

There are more than 4 discs of The Office out there if you watch season 2 and the 2 add-on episodes. Very worth it.

Well, this b_____ need more coffee.