Twitter Updates

Friday, January 21, 2005

"Who am I?" said I... to me, regarding myself.

According to at least one online personalilty analysis:
You Have A Type A- Personality
A-

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's hilarious because I think a lot of this is untrue, regardless of the questionable punctuation and the made-up word (encorporating?).

Here's what else I found:
Type 1   
Anti-disestablishmentariansism
||||||||||||
43%

Type 2
Unhelpfulness
||||||||||
40%

Type 3
Total Image Focus
||||||||||||||||
96%

Type 4
Hyperspirituality
lllllllll
24%

Type 5
Detachment
||||||||||||||
55%

Type 6
Jive Turkey
||||||||||||||||
69%

Type 7
Adventurocity
||||||||||||
43%

Type 8
Matressness
llllllllllllllll
60%

Type 9
Calmness
||||||||||||||
54%

Type 10
Mendacity
llllllllllllllllllllllll
89%

Type 11
Tenderness
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
76%

Type 12
Locution
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
98%

Type 13
DuBois
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
OFF THE CHARTS!

Type 14
Man
llllllllllllllllllll
78%

Type 15
The Trifecta
ll
YOU'VE BEEN SWINDLED.

Check out my score for mendacity! and Dubois! That's so unbelievable! I only wish I could have scored higher in adventurocity and calmness. I'm sure everyone can tell that I'm totally image-focused and there's nothing I luv more than hyperspirituality. As for my score in The Trifecta, well, only I'm to blame for that.
Wow, I kind of rock, huh?
How do you score in these categories? Put it in the "Comments" section below. You don't even have to use your real name, just do it as "anonymous", k?
Go to: http://similarminds.com/advtest.html
Happy Self-Examination, Everyone!

2 comments:

jonny ragel said...

you got a link for this personality site? or do I send my info via ESP?

*uses brain*

there. maybe the results are on the way as we speak! I'll just go check my email 50 times in a row.

Feaverish said...

Well, I'm Type 3, but my variant is "Sexual." Hell, I could have told you that. The real questions is, What Age Are You? It would seem I'm actually 29, while my sig-oth is 24. Odd.