Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Couch Totally Deserved It

So it appears that Yoshi, our little macho fox terrier finally got tired of being pushed around and mocked by the giant green couch. Last night, as Moz and T and I were pulling out of the driveway to go to Yaholler’s, Yoshi went to his usual place (the back of the couch) to see us off. Apparently he really enjoyed the view. I mean REALLY enjoyed the view. And the couch. At least I hope he enjoyed it, seeing as he made the couch his bitch. The back cushion of the couch specifically. My brother saw it, and came to the couch’s rescue. That poor defenseless couch, when we got back from dinner, it was crying. Yoshi made sure it will never again withhold cigarettes from him.

I think Yoshi’s been going around the house, taking on one furniture item at a time, since the day we got him, turning our furniture into his bitches. My estimate is all that’s left is the microwave (only because it’s up on the counter), and my brother’s bed, which has been hiding like a baby in the basement, where Yoshi is usually afraid to go by himself.

On a random note, I’m missing a pair of shoes and Yoshi recently got a teardrop tattoo by each eye. I’m sure it’s meaningless.

6 comments:

retarius said...

has he gone after the appliances yet? eww, you better wash out the toaster, or start liking yoshi flavored toast...

Moz said...

I think that he's also enjoyed my monkey slippers one too many times, the right one looks slightly pregnant

Anonymous said...

Maybe you've been modeling bad behavior.

Jay said...

Thank you dear Retarius for another brilliant comment. I nearly choked to death on my tongue.

Rusty said...

That story makes me think of the movie Garden State, with the dog humping Zac Braff's leg. Or, when I was a kid, we had a dog named Abraham who got fresh with just about everything that moved at least one time or another. I'm still repressing memories from those days...

jonny ragel said...

denmark has solutions for this type of behavior.