Twitter Updates

Friday, April 08, 2005

Celebrate Intentional and Baseless Cruelty

Found on a random blog that was somehow linked to mine: “You know, I don't think that I ever really believed in intentional and baseless cruelty.”

I didn't know I had the choice of believing or not believing in intentional and baseless cruelty. Will not believing in intentional and baseless cruelty make it cease to exist? It's doubtful, but I'm not willing to try. I have a very strong belief system.

It’s funny because intentional and baseless cruelty is one of the joys of my everyday life, whether it’s taking a red rubber ball from a neighbor kid and punching him in the neck when he to get it back (he's just a little punk kid, like 10 or 11 years old, does he really think he can beat me up?), or putting Taco Bell sauce on the hood of a random car in the parking lot at work (read: every car in the lot), I try to do at least one act of intentional and baseless cruelty each day. Oh, I’m just kidding. I always try to be super nice to all the lousy jerks around me.

3 comments:

Feaverish said...

I think the key word here is "baseless." Let's face it: kids are fun to punch. Witness.

BonikaStJames said...

Sloop standing in the kitchen next to the bathroom pointing a water gun into a storage closet spraying down some whimpering friend saying "Get in your crate! Muahahahaha"

Jay said...

You know, I think I'd miss it if it disappeared suddenly. Believe in it just a little, k?