Twitter Updates

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

If I say it, it's a fact!

I've been linked to and commented on by a real news website (although it is from Montana, so who knows how factual it is), regarding my comment about drinking laws in Montana. Check it out here.

Speaking of Montaniacs, has anything good ever come from Montana? Survey says: No. Nothing. Ever. Didn't they elect Jake "The Snake" Roberts as sheriff? Yeah, I think that was those Montananians. And if I'm not mistaken, they don't even believe in God! The bottom line is: Montana is good for nothing but linking to my blog. Frankly, it's a miracle they even have electricity or can figure out computers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Thank God I don't live there. I would kill myself before some dunk asshole would ran me over.

Flyingwaitress said...

Since I was born in Missoula, Montana and My father's family is from there as well, I think it's time I faced facts. If nothing good comes from Montana than I am not good. It may be one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Jay said...

I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear you say that. If you start getting hits from that link, you may have proved yourself wrong though, and what happens then? My #1 news source on Montana law will have proven fallible. Nooooooooo!

Sloop said...

Dear Flyingwaitress,
You might be from Montana, but you are not of Montana. You have escaped from it's dirty, drunken clutches, consider yourself lucky. It MAY be one of the most beautiful places in the world, but, in fact, it is not.

Dear Jay,
Never fear, I will continue to be the un-erring source of Montana news for many days to come.

Rusty said...

Montana, can't live with 'em, can't nuke 'em.

Congrats on being referred to as an asshole red-neck. Talk about the teapot and the kettle...I thought Montana was where 85% of the West's rednecks resided. Bring a Montanaoanite (or whatever the hell you call them) here and see how they like our conservative little town...

Jonathan Weber said...

Yo Sloop, surely you know of some good things from Montana. Like how about that copper in the phone line? And, we've got great parks! And, well, if you hafta explain it...for the record the "asshole redneck" was your line, not ours. Hope y'all enjoy New West. (really)

BonikaStJames said...

I'm from Utah where they didn't even notice a guy was walking around with an ubducted 14 year old girl becuase they just thought she was his new wife. So I've got no room to talk.

Flyingwaitress said...

Sloop, so when was the last time you were there? That's all I'm saying...