Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Thank God I'm Not a Geek

After dreaming about watching Revenge of the Sith, I awoke with a start at 4:15am. I was so full of adrenaline at having watched the new Star Wars film, I couldn't get back to sleep. I kept my eyes closed and tossed and turned for about an hour and a half, and finally M's alarm started playing "Crocodile Rock" and I had to jab her a few times to get her to snooze that sucker. When I opened my peepers just a li'l bit to check the time, my room was full of daylight, like it was the Chinese New Year or something and I said "You've got to be kidding me" to the daylight in my room.

5 comments:

Gretaseacat said...

hey there, so glad you'r not a geek too. what's the haps? i would love to talk to your brother. can you hook me up?

Sloop said...

Gretaseacat - is your email address the same as it was, back when it was on the Holidays email list?

Jay said...

Yes, thank god for that.
Like the new pictures in the sidebar by the way.

jonny ragel said...

you're not a greek? I knew that. too pastey.

BonikaStJames said...

http://www.levity.com/corduroy/bukowski.htm