Twitter Updates

Monday, May 02, 2005

Do Wookies dream of electric Vaders?

I'm so excited for Episode III, it's embarrassing. I had a dream the other night that I went to watch Eppy 3 in the theater. I felt so pathetic when I woke up. I can't even dream that I'm Darth Vader or Luke, I have to dream that I'm watching them on-screen. What sense does that make? Wouldn't a more vibrant imagination put me in the middle of the action? Yes. Yes, it would. But I don't have a vibrant dreamy imagination. No, I'm stuck in my pre-release hype mode. I bought 2 action figures from ROTS last week, and I don't even collect action figures! Go figure.

p.s. To Anonymous in Montana - Yes, I'm sorry too, but until you can raise bus fair to get out of the state, you're stuck there. Now that the ol' blog is back up, you can learn about high culture and fine arts again.

5 comments:

jonny ragel said...

I'm excited about episode 3 too. it might not suck. check that. I'm totally convinced it isn't going to suck.

BonikaStJames said...

I'm looking forward to it more than the rest... I watched Empire last night and found myself laughing like it was the first time.
Last night I drempt that Julia Roberts was killed with a sause pan. I don't get it either.

Gretaseacat said...

hey, thanks for your superfast networking skills!

Gretaseacat said...

and i hear it's your anniversary...
happy one! or five i mean.

Jay said...

Well at least you have the good sense to be embarrassed about it :)