Twitter Updates

Friday, May 20, 2005

I've been memed

I have no blogging idea what the dooce a Meme is. Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Whatevs. Feaverish over at feaverish.com handed me this baton/questionnaire. Here ye go:

Total volume of music files on my computer:
37 GB.

The last CD I bought was:

Star Wars Epic-robe III: Revenge fo the Seethe - Original Soundcrack

Song playing right now:
Squarepusher: Love will tear us apart
Caribou: Brahminy Kite

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Easy/Lucky/Free by Bright Eyes (very sad; I like the sample of the woman screaming)
2. Exit Music (for a film) by Radiohead (one of the first songs ever to make me cry)
(tie)
2. In the Backseat by The Arcade Fire (Alice died in the night, I’ve been learning to drive my whole life)
3. There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths (romantic, deathly, and gloomy)
4. Deep in the Heart by U2 (spooky lyrics, the best b-side ever)
5. Alameda by Elliott Smith (thinking about your friends / how you maintain all them in a constant state of suspense / for your own protection)

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:.
1. Moz
2. J Crash
3. Boniker
4. Lava Lyre
5. St. Vodka of the Martini

If you are one of the above 5, it is your blogger's duty to copy and paste these questions onto your site and answer honestly, if you dare.

3 comments:

Erik said...

my blogger's duty?

wow.

BonikaStJames said...

Done

Moz said...

no way man, you can't tell me what to do!
also, don;t tell me how to post cofbty7vby8ugbubuydutyb