Twitter Updates

Friday, May 27, 2005

Oregon Rules! (or This and That)

By which I mean, of course, that we scored the highest average on the driving test, the full list can be found here. I'm actually surprised that California didn't rank lower on the list, but now I'm slipping into stereotype mode.

Jump, already!

The Who are seeking video footage of dinosaurs. God knows why.

It's called pot, suckers. Why not just eat a handful a lawn clippings, or make a popsicle out of frozen yard debris?

Anyway, on the home front, I spent yesterday trying to install a screen door onto my house, to mixed results. I ended up getting stuck inside my home, because I had stapled myself in. Thank god I put in that fire escape rope-ladder, or I would have never gotten my Red Hook on last night.

3 comments:

Flyingwaitress said...

Exactly. exactly.

BonikaStJames said...

Great post Sloop! Remind me never to drive in Road Island, never to let potential murder suspects near scaffolding, to make up a batch of poo-pops and to know on the window when I come over.

Did you seriously staple yourself in? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

jonny ragel said...

the screen door looks terific. funny you should mention the herb, seeing as I just blogged about it myself in my sasquatch review.