Twitter Updates

Monday, May 23, 2005

This isn't the blog you're looking for

Thanks for helping me reach 2,577 hits! Here are some searches you can do that will somehow result in my blog as a search result. These were found through the use of the hit counter at the bottom. You can look at the 100 most recent referrering web-sites. There were funnier ones in the past, but these are culled from the most recent 100 visitors:

we hated eachother now
how to make a god deck
vicious vicious blood and clover
newport oregon blog
state idaho "napolean dynamite" named
wookies (on the Spanish version of Google)
breakfastes
I'm the batman
Why Can't I be you
how to droll cars
"why can't i be you" –lyrics
celebrity sloop

3 comments:

jonny ragel said...

wookies in spanish? is that the name of an emo band?

BonikaStJames said...

How do you figure this out?

Sloop said...

It's all about the hit counter. It can tell me which days, times, months or hours are the bizzilest.