Twitter Updates

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Waiting for a want

Attentive readers will not I've done the semi-annual renaming of the blog and our slogan. We on the Ice Deck staff do everything we can to keep you interested and coming back for more bemusings and beratings and bemisusings of wordings.

Moving on, last Saturday I bought The Official Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sniff game for the ol' Xbox (which is significantly better than the last product tie-in game I bought), and whaddya know, I've already beat it twice now. It's that good, and that easy. Basically, there are a few scenes from the movie in the film, so I'm going to spoil it now for you. The truth is: Darth Vader is actually Luke Skywalker's father! TADA!! The secret is out! The other big surprise is that General Grievous, the robot/alien hybrid is actually a bad guy, despite his pleasant name, raspy voice, and collection of dead jedi's light sabers. I'm most excited because it features an army of wookies, which are awesome, especially Chewbacca. Yoda is also in it, but kind of fake looking. Also, George Lucas has a cameo as an alien sidekick to Jabba the Hutt. He portrays an member of a species, that much like some toads here on Planet Ocean, can ward off predators by puffing up his neck. See here and here.

In related news, every day Paul McCartney and Angela Lansbury look more and more alike.

People in my office are now irritating me, as usual. Sloop out!

2 comments:

BonikaStJames said...

Brilliant. I actually laughed several times. I had plans tonight that were canceled so I now plan to watch Attach of the Clones in preparation for tomorrow.

jonny ragel said...

wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies wookies