Twitter Updates

Friday, May 13, 2005

Why can't I be you?

Somehow, my popularity has dwindled. My average daily hits has gone from like 50 million down to 12. I blame this solely on the terrorists. If my hits go down, it means the terrorists have won. But I'll tell you, these colours don't run. I once painted some rooms in my house, and some of the colours I used were not runny at all.

In other news, my band lost a member and gained a member yesterday. We're hoping to be a group of four, so the search goes on.

My church now has a blog.

I did a Google image search of myself, but all I got was one lousy hit.

At my job, there's a new guy and it turns out that he was a cook at the cafe I used to work at 10 years ago, at my first job. My first job was fun, and I got free lunches and breakfastes. I enjoyed many ham & swiss on rye's with a cuppa joe & cream. My new co-worker made these for me. He's at least 15 years older than me and now I train him.

Anyway, thank god that Oasis, The Foo Fighters, and the Rolling Stones all have new albums coming out. I can think of a million things I'd rather do than listen to some overcooked re-hashed irrelevant tripe from these geezers. Of course, they're better than 1000 screaming monkeys, or Clay Aiken, but not by much.

2 comments:

jonny ragel said...

you deserve hits.

Sujoth said...

I hate Clay Aiken with a passion that consumes my soul. and by the way, i dont find your blog to be boring, i think its cool