Twitter Updates

Friday, June 24, 2005

Fascinating Facts about Me

1) What stickers do you have on your car?
a) Radiohead, b) Stereo Crush, c) remnants of an REM sticker

2) How/where did you meet your last bf/gf?
Through mutual friends, we kind of met a few times without being properly introduced, finally she came to my house with some friends and we watched "The Big Lebowski". That sealed the deal, so now we're married. She still calls me "El Duderino".

3) What do you hear right now?
Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
Creedence - Lodi

4) If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what
would it be?
Ice water

5) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My left knee - it's my achille's heel.

6)How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could
chuck wood?
Next.

7) What's your job position called?
Ad writer / producer

8) What size ring do you wear?
Hell if I know.

9) Do you own a picture phone?
WTF? No, man. No.

10) What's your bf/gf's birthday?
February 9th

11) What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
My dad

12) What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
Tie: Yes/The Yellowjackets/Steely Dan

13) What was your highschool's mascot?
A "tech-man". Your guess is as good as mine.

14) What's your favorite bottled water?
Widmer W 05. I believe it's a pale ale.

15) What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Who can say? The only tix I have are for U2 in December, but I've gone to shows the past 3 Thursdays, so if that's any indication... Then I'll probably go out next Thursday.

16) What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Watching the wrap-up for the Pistons v Spurs game.

17) What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Doppio con panna or Double 12 oz. Americano

18) Do you exercise as much as you should?
Exer-what?

19) Did you attend your High School prom?
Regrettably, yes.

20) Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on
you?
Hell no. Welcome to Dumpville: Population - You

5 comments:

kazuhank said...

well done sloop! btw--i think that i have the same favorite brand of bottled water

Sloop said...

Yup, that's my new favorite beer for the summer.

Tessa said...

I'm a little concerned if you drink Widmer like water! I always grab a dysani at the store to drink on the way home but whatever.

Oh YEAH "The Big Lebowski" Grrreat movie! I like John Goodman in that one........ Shut the F*** up Donny!

jonny ragel said...

lol. that last homer quote is just what I needed. I pretty much knew all this stuff already, I'm proud to say. don't mess with the 'tech-men'.

BonikaStJames said...

Funny as usual!