Twitter Updates

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The most amazing blog ever

Seriously. I'm pretty sure it's by an enthusiastic Malaysian girl. I don't think I fully understand it, but I think it exemplifies everything good about the internet and blogging specifically. It can be found right here.

In other news, The Posies, one of my favoritest bands evah has a new album coming out in a few weeks. Here is an mp3 of a new song from them.

Oh, and to answer your question, you can read about Jeremy Enigk here. And you can read about squandering here.

3 comments:

MJAPA said...

That blog is too cute. Thanks for pointing it out!

Sloop said...

It's kind of refreshing, isn't it? Glad I could be of service, Michelle!

jonny ragel said...

that's a pretty sweet cut. thanks for the link. and I agree- conversations aren't enough, [p]. makes me think you and I might be on our way to a really important talk. *wink*