Twitter Updates

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thank God for Grammar School

Myspace quotes:

OH YEAH YEAH YEAH WOO...watch out biatches...I'm comin 2 rock ur a$$es this weekend...HOLLA!!! =D
Yet another Robbii love... hahaha so roykstoppppp!!!! is comming to the hollywood bowl on the 7th biotch! You better be here!!! Otherwise Ill have to put my kettle on myself...:) :
muah you are missed


Man!!!! That is you! man i thought you were someone els!!!! hahaha!

TAG UR IT!!!!!
THIS IS SOOOO SCARY!!! SEND THIS TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 143 MIN AND THEN PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS!!! IT IS SOOOO SCARY CUZ IT WORKS...BUT IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN...YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS! SEND IT TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 143 MIN

DAM U HOT SEXXXXX BITCH!!! ur modeling pics LOOOK GREAT!!! do the dam thang thang!!! anyways MI AMOR... how have u been?! whats JOLLY wit u?! get bakk at me asap!!! i wanna see u before i leave to italy at least ONCE!!!!

2 comments:

BonikaStJames said...

I'm just curious... where did you find these on myspace and why? I think you are a gluton for punishment.

jonny ragel said...

I would have written: I wanna C U B 4 I leave to italizee at least 1nce!

"they're ameteurs, dude"