Twitter Updates

Monday, June 13, 2005

The verdict is in!

Michael Jackson: Guilty on all counts!
Well, that's my personal judgment of him. The jury of his "peers" found him not guilty.
My question is, who really are Michael Jackson's peers?

1. Darth Sidious
2. Jar Jar Binks
3. Bubbles the Chimp
4. Ronald McDonald
5. Jim Carey as The Joker
6. A steaming pile of sh*t
7. Some perverts that are already imprisoned
8. That evil clown from my dreams
9. The principal from "Ferris Bueller" - total perv
10. Any other all-singing all-dancing child-molesters who have sold millions of records
11. Lyndie England
12. This guy

3 comments:

jonny ragel said...

that's the freakiest dude I've seen in a while.

BonikaStJames said...

I heard that Jackson "beat it" within seconds of the verdict. How is it that people at my work can be ignorant to mandatory OT that has 7 e-mails and one on one communication, but can hear a verdict and spread it around the call center without leaving their chairs? It's amazing.

Kimster said...

Something's going on with Michael Jackson?? Was he in trouble for doing something? I've been in a cave for the last year and hadn't hear anything. Funny the forest creatures I communicate with didn't meantion anything. Well, what ever the reason, I'm sure Michael being the great humanintarian he is didn't really do anything wrong. After all, look at all he has done for chimps!!