Twitter Updates

Thursday, September 15, 2005

First day of school

I had a dream last night that it was the first day of fall classes at PSU and I rode my bike there and there was nowhere to put it and I didn't know what any of my classes were, nor where and when they met. And I was naked and couldn't remember any of my lines. Ok, that last part I made up, but seriously, I've been rather concerned about my transportation to school this fall. It's about 6.5 miles and mostly downhill from my house. Parking every day (4 days a week) would cost about $240. Any ideas?

3 comments:

BonikaStJames said...

When do you need to be there. There could be car-pooling possibilities. Other than that what about driving most of the way there and bussing the rest? Fairless square is getting bigger.

BethInPortland said...

Park on the east side of the river then take the bus over to school or ride your bike up to the school. Any bus that goes over the Ross Island Bridge takes you directly to PSU (the 17, 9 or ?)

jonny ragel said...

a pink scooter might suit you nicely.