Twitter Updates

Friday, September 23, 2005

Milk & cookies & vitamins

Me & my coworker (who goes by the nom de internet Sumo Haiku) were eating cookies at work today.

SH: Dude, I need some milk. Cookies without milk is weird.
Me: I don't drink milk. It's gross. Not even soy milk.
SH: What? How do you get Vitamin D?
Me: Get what?
SH: Vitamin D, it's the main vitamin in milk.
Me: Jake, there is no "Vitamin D".
SH: Whatever dude. When you die, I'm gonna be like, "Vitamin D".
Me: Whatever. When I die, I'm gonna be like, "Vitamin C-you later".

Zing!

I totally crack myself up.

5 comments:

BonikaStJames said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

BonikaStJames said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yep, it's me.... said...

Having gale force winds tonight here in North Texas! ... but - Hey, I need your vote for for MY new cookie company name: Kalini's Kuki's or Auntie Eme's Macadamias. -- Email me or post blog comments. Mahalo iâ `oe! --- Aloha wau iâ `oe.
they are tasty with ice cold milk
-- peace out - -
me
http://velma17.blogspot.com/

jonny ragel said...

did you just get spammed by a cookie pimp? lol. anyways, I'll C U later, vitamin S.

Caramel Monk said...

Cookie pimp? Would that be nookie with cookie?