Twitter Updates

Thursday, October 06, 2005

We're both part of the same hypocrisy, senator, but never think it applies to my family.

For those of you who don't think that U2 are corporate sell-out hacks, or think they are but enjoy them anyway, then you might be interested in tonight's Conan O'brian: pure U2 show. No crappy teen actresses, bad stand-up comics or celebrity train sets, just U2 for the entire show. Portlanders: set your VCR for channel 8 at 12:30 am, Friday October 7.

note to my wife and the artist formerly known as the Flying Waitress: sorry for making you stay up till 12:35 last night. I swear I read that it was supposed to be Wednesday's show! It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

No comments: