Twitter Updates

Monday, February 06, 2006

10,715 Hits!

A few questions:
1. Whatever happened to the angel of death from the Old Testament? Did he find a new job to fill after God got tired of genocide?
2. Do people still create new musical instruments? If so, who? And do they think that these instruments will be used 100 years from now?


Moving on, I just wanted to give a shout-out to all the blokes and birds that helped me get to this amazingly high number of hits. Those are the people that found me by searching for:

show do u2
انظر الصورة بحجمها الكامل.
lyrics "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore."
really bad gas
how can i speak good english
Bekijk de afbeelding op ware grootte.
Teljes méretű kép megtekintése.
midnight ice cream yoshi
sorce of life energy shake
Bild in Originalgrösse anzeigen.
"ha ha funny" or "queer funny"
mosh pit + shakespeare

And that's a pretty accurate summary of my blog up to this point.

No comments: