Twitter Updates

Monday, February 06, 2006

This and that and meme

Another Monday. We had a new co-worker here at the office; he started this morning at 8:00 and quit by 8:20. That's a new record, as far as I know. The last new employee lasted 1 week. It's not a tough job; just terrible.

Willis is working on the [former band name] music video; I'm hoping it turns out something like this.

Headline of the day: King remembered as 'the queen'

In other news, I've been tagged for a meme from good ol' Feav. Here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Christian Merchandise Monger
2. Camera Repair Shop Office Monkey
3. Camp Counselor
4. Message On Hold Script Writer

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Annie Hall
3. Manhattan
4. The Empire Strikes Back

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Hawthorne District (Portland)
2. Renton, Washington
3. Multnomah Village (Portland)
4. Montavilla (Portland)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office (both BBC & US versions)
3. Family Guy
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation
1. Disneyland (4 times)
2. Chicago
3. The Oregon Coast
4. that's all. I've never really taken vacations. kind of sad, really.

Four of my Favorite Dishes
1. Pad Kee Mao - vegetarian, medium spicy
2. Flying Pie Pizza
3. Ham & Eggs with toast and coffee
4. Waffles

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Pitchfork
2. Stereogum
3. The Hype Machine
4. Chud

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Home
2. Paris
3. Toronto
4. Berlin

Four People I’m Tagging
1. Emtotheizo
2. Lavalier
3. Kazugoogoo
4. BethinPortland

2 comments:

MJAPA said...

20 minutes! Wow! What kind of job is it? That is crazy!

BethInPortland said...

Oh, that's who you've been modeling yourself after--David Hasselhoff. That explains why you break into song and your car talks...Oh, and why to ogle big boobs all the time.
I guess we all need a hero.