Twitter Updates

Friday, November 17, 2006

Another Silly iPod Game


This is my first post in the month of November, and it gives me a chance to show off (or cringe at) my ipod's songs. Thanks to Lindsey Woo Hoo for the game idea on myspace.
Here's the game: Soundtrack To My Life


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
etc.

Opening Credits:
Meet me in the morning - Bob Dylan

Waking Up:
I live for you - George Harrison

First Day At School:
Sometimes Always - The Jesus & Mary Chain

Falling In Love:
My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra

Breaking Up:
Yahweh - U2

Prom:
Leave Her Johnny - Lou Reed

Life's OK:
No Name #6 - Elliott Smith

Mental Breakdown:
The Book! - Danny Elfman

Driving:
Love Knows (No Borders) - Howie Gelb

Flashback:
Wire (NME Dub) - U2

Getting Back Together:
Sprung Monkey - Stanton Moore

Birth of Child:
I'll never be anybody's hero now - Morrissey

Wedding song:
Tower of Song - Martha Wainwright

Final Battle:
Midas Gutz - Subtle

Death Scene:
In Ohio - Joseph Arthur

Funeral:
Pagan Poetry (live) - Bjork

End Credits:
Black Moon - Deftones

So that's it, game over man, game over!
In related news, I'm doing a top 10 albums of 06 list for the paper, which should come out the week after next, I think. There are some choices that even surprised me, but when I'm really honest with myself, they deserve to be on there. Ys, they do. And ys, that's a clue to one of my top 10. Happy sleuthing!

No comments: