Twitter Updates

Friday, April 27, 2007

Frogger


Here it is, the end of April 2007. The eaglet grows bigger every day. Beyond that, there's nothing new to report. Not that "Baby Gets Bigger!" is like a stop-the-presses type of headline, but isn't solipsism sort of the point of having a blog? He's got a great head of hair which alternates between "Christopher Walken" and "New School Mohawk" and "Portland Hipster Tousled", all of which are totally awesome to me.

I met with an advisor in the English department at PSU yesterday, and guess what? I'm on track to graduate after summer term. Just like the computer's been telling me for over a year. But having a person from the department say it makes it more official and real, just like blogging something makes an experience more important or even note-worthy, especially since you've just made notes about it.

I can't remember the last time I went to a show, to a restaurant, or to the theater. Life has mostly revolved around a few rooms in my house, which is weird, but I'm sure even worse for my sweet wife, who somehow is able to produce more milk for the eaglet and is therefore stuck at home almost all the time.

I work some, I do homework, I play drums with people, I tend to the eaglet. Repeat. I'm glad that things will change before long, with school being done. Thank gods for music.

No comments: