Twitter Updates

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm on a vacation... from my problems!




So what are the good things I can focus on? Well, new musical ventures are underway and that's good. Further details will be made known as these stories develop. Also, I spent a good morning with my friend Luke and his wife, who live in Salem. It was good to spend some time with the man who, when Simon was still a young fetus, bought Simon the Complete Chronicles of Narnia, in a single gigantic hardback volume. There's also further exciting talk of selling La Casa del Sloop y Moz and moving to a different zip code. I'm all for it. I'm tired of my idiot white trash neighbors yelling at my friends for parking in front of their crappy house. There's also rampant speculation that we may rent an RV and take a road trip this summer. One word describes this: totally awesome.

1 comment:

teresa the writer formally known as flyingwaitress said...

sounds great!!! I myself am also taking a vacation from my problems, however my vacation's called "Xanax and Lexapro" its like a island paradise!