Twitter Updates

Friday, February 15, 2008

Sand in your what? also, that was the 90s

1. There is almost nothing worse than trying to eat a bite of week old birthday cake only to find yourself crunching into a mouthful of half cake, half sand. Trust me on this one.

2. Is it ironic or just stupid that when using the Netflix online movie viewer, and you try to skip ahead 1 minute, it takes 3 minutes to load? And why is said viewer only accessible through Internet Explorer? Does anybody even use IE anymore? What is this, the Clinton Administration? Is everyone getting psyched for Nancy Kerrigan's appearance at the Olympics? Is My So-Called Life starting to gain some attention? Are the Spice Girls yet to make a movie? I think I've made my point.

3. And now, here is the modern dance interpretation of Internet Explorer:

1 comment:

BonikaStJames said...

LOL... I know I always get so frustrated by the loading time on Netflix WIN. Also, lately it doesn't bookmark my stop times if I don't finish a movie. But... it's still rad that I can watch movies unlimited.