Twitter Updates

Friday, May 09, 2008

Jesus walks! ...as does Simon


That's right. My boy, after months of stumbling and crawling and taking one or two steps at a time, has finally reached another milestone. Yesterday, he took seven steps towards the remote control I was holding. I told him how proud I was of him and what a strong and smart boy he is. Shortly thereafter, he walked across the entire kitchen; probably 20 or more steps. I consider that walking. He's not totally fluent in it yet, but I'd say he can do casual walking now. I'm so proud of him and can't help but give him rave reviews on this, the only public forum I have. Also, he's getting really good at strumming the guitar. And standing on it.

1 comment:

LindserAnnie said...

Wait...countdown to the end of your job? Like, forever? Or just for the week? And hooray for Simon -- he's the cutest!