Twitter Updates

Monday, May 12, 2008

Stuff and Stuff


I think I've got proof that Simon is the cutest boy ever. That's him giving Curious George a big hug.

Moving on, this Friday I'll be singing:

That's right; I'm leaving the office job I've been at for about 8 years. I've had periods of full-time and periods of part-time work here. I had about 8 months off when Moz and I moved to Seattle and back in 2001. And of course my short-lived career as a full-time professional drummer/instructor. And my even shorter career at Torrefazione Italia, over by Lloyd Center, under the management of an Italian bastard. Seriously, he was physically and verbally abusive to his staff. He was fired immediately upon Starbucks acquisition of the company. Besides those stints, I've been at this job since the week after I got married, May 5, 2000. So now I'm leaving.

I don't really want to talk about my future employment plans here, but I am really looking forward to it. Of course, I can sort of picture myself, 4 years from now, reading this post as an archive and thinking, "You fool! You have no idea what horrible workplace atrocities you're about to encounter!". But for now, I'm excited about the future.

1 comment:

LindserAnnie said...

Simon is the cutest boy ever!